#fancer

#fancer

Friday, January 25, 2013




I just reread my last post and there were a few spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.  I am usually pretty anal about that stuff.  I will use chemo brain as an excuse since I won’t be able to use that much longer.  Also, my sweet boy, who isn’t sleeping through the night, contributes to my scattered brain also.  The night after I took this picture was the worst one yet.  I think I jinxed us.  No more wearing that outfit!
Just a quick post about the latest 2 Paleo meals.  The first one is eggs, sausage, homemade pesto, and tomatoes.  It was okay to me.  Jason really likes it because it is quick for him in the morning.
The second - nom, nom.  Scallops in a coconut and tomato sauce with roasted asparagus.  If anyone is interested, I can start posting the recipes.
I started cooking the scallop dish around 6:15.  Jason and the boys playing in the other room.  Got music going on and am dancing in the kitchen.  Doing dishes at the same time and making brownies for our neighbors.  (I did not even lick the spoon!)  Jack starts playing the guitar so I run and get my camera to take some shots.  We finally finished dinner, got Jack bathed, read stories to him, and got Charlie down (who then woke up 6 more times before 8 am).
And amongst all this craziness, I feel so blessed and happy.  Raise your heads and be happy you have a house you have to clean, dishes you have to wash, children you have to take care of, and a wonderful man who chose you to be a part of it all.  Life is good!


3 comments:

  1. Me too! And, yes, please keep the recipes coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn, it's Kim Linton. Love the blog and the whole concept of "what happens next"! Looking forward to following you :)

    ReplyDelete