#fancer

#fancer

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Perfect Environment

I am still getting questions about what and why we are continuing on the same path as far as diet and chemo.  When can I finally meet them out to eat?  Can I eat sugar now?  And messages saying they are so glad that I can go back to living the life I used to before my rediagnosis.

If I go back to the way I was eating, living, and breathing, cancer could come back.  Truthfully, I believe it WILL come back.  Right now, I have created an environment where there is no cancer.  Cancer does not like what I am putting in my body.  Cancer does not like that I have stopped putting things in my body that it likes to thrive on.  Cancer doesn't like that I have worked on getting rid of anger and resentment and will continue to do for the rest of my life.  Cancer likes that kind of stuff rolling around inside.  Cancer uses that negativity to grow and thrive.  Cancer doesn't like that I have introduced lots of oxygen because it can't grow in that environment.  It does not like that I now take time to take care of me.  I consciously breathe during the day.  I mediate.  I read bible verses EVERY day.  I am teaching my body to relax and be still during yoga.

I have created an environment where cancer cannot grow.  I MUST continue to nurture that perfect environment.  EVERY.  SINGLE. DAY.

Friends have asked if I would eventually SLOWLY introduce certain things back in my diet.  Minimal is my answer.  Again, keep this environment like it is today.

I have heard stories about people who have done this diet.  They became cancer free, and after a couple years of clear scans, they start adding things back into their diet.  I just don't get that.  I mean, I get the reasoning.  I sure wish I could do that.  But no.  I don't understand why you would start putting the very stuff you deemed so bad that you stopped eating it to get rid of cancer.  Think about that.

Think about that again.

I think eventually there will be cheat meals.  Not days, but single meals.  But very little.

So, no, there aren't going to be many changes to my diet.  This diet created an environment that tld cancer to get out.  I will happily eat the good stuff, not eat the bad stuff, and live long and happy.

So nothing has changed except, of course, I am cancer free!  I am able to breathe more.  More ammunition against cancer.  Chemo is dripping into me as I type this.  I have my Kangen water.  I just finished a protein shake with my homemade almond milk (Thank you, DM!) and I have a green shake calling me name.

Dozers are still working so I am going to continue helping them by only sending good stuff down to them.  Get ready, guys, here comes some more good green stuff.




1 comment:

  1. You are such an inspiration!! After cancer I read the Anti- Cancer book and tried to follow it- I did well for a while and then fell off the wagon. I guess I was trying to put cancer out of my mind and live like I never had it, which is pretty much impossible! I am packing for about 10 days on the road and wheat grass smoothies and salads are packed in my lunchbox. The garden is being planned and I am back on track doing what I can and it is because of you!!

    ReplyDelete