#fancer

#fancer

Monday, September 21, 2015

Visions

I have had these visions popped in my head throughout this new journey.  When I was in radiation, I would breathe deeply and think of happy things so I didn't stress out about being in that mask.  Halfway through my 15 treatments, I was breathing in and out and thinking about our upcoming beach trip.  All of a sudden, I pictured all these people around the table.  As I "looked" closely, they were not looking at me or even touching me, but standing with their hands on the table and looking across at the other people.  I saw my grandfather, my friends, Jean and Fortune, my father-in-law, and right on my chest, my brother who passed away from SIDS at 3 months.  I instantly felt this overwhelming peace come over me.  The next day I looked for them.  I saw more people.  My Aunt Sylvia and Uncle Don.  And I saw some new babies.  My best friend's twin she lost and my other friend's twins she lost.  Again, peace.  I knew that I had even more people praying for me.

Another time, I was meditating during rest time.  I was thinking about all the people who were doing the same thing for me.  (I am still not perfect at meditation.  My mind definitely wanders.) And I just pictured all these people, in different houses, stopping what they are doing and mediating.  For me.  And I started crying.

And the last one, which really got me, was me and my family in the doctor's office waiting to hear that my head is clear.  I then saw all of you in the parking lot awaiting the news also.  I saw people talking and laughing and praying.  It ended with me coming down and everyone cheering.  And the tears really came down my cheeks.

You are with me every day.  Every day I feel your love and positivity.  I feel your support.  I feel your love.  Thank you.

I found out the day of my scan - Nov. 3 at 8 am.  I need to find out when I will actually hear the good news.  Until Nov. 3, I feel strongly in meditating and visualizing that pink/grey brain.  Keep them coming!



No comments:

Post a Comment