#fancer

#fancer

Saturday, April 15, 2017

(By Katherine, from Dawn)

Happy Easter!

Just checking in with everyone. Hope everyone is having a blessed Easter Holy Week. We are talking about potentially going back to Mexico. They want to see my scans first. We will definitely keep you updated on that.

Thank you for the books on tapes and CD. I am working my way through all of them. I am enjoying them along with books on Audible on Amazon. It's so easy because I can tell Alexa to read to me and then pick right up where i left off later on in the day. Send me good book recommendations too or you can message my sister, Katherine on Facebook or you can comment below on my blog. She is keeping a list for me.

To add to my fun of vision and hearing challenges, I had some scabby rashes on my face. Turns out, it was Shingles. Really?! It's getting better now finally.

Next chemo is on the 26th. I am still going every three weeks for now. Keep the prayers coming for continued healing. I am still up for visitors, so just let me know. Love you all, Dawn






4 comments:

  1. Love, hugs and prayers always!
    Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn - wishing you the peace of Christ at Easter - His victory is ours! Praying for you! I'm reading The Broken Way by Ann Voskamp but also like her 1000 gifts book. We like Jonathan Parks Creation Science audio stories, too. And any Lamplighyer novels on audio are amazing! Usually history with Providence of God woven into fantastic stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heal my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancratics cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete