#fancer

#fancer

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Good News

(By Katherine for Dawn)

Hi everyone. We got some good news this week. We had a full body scan and most lesions were reduced. We will continue on the current treatment as planned. Keep the prayers coming for continued success.

I haven't been able to really see since October so here are some funnies that I have had to endure. (My sister didn't think this seemed so funny but I know my friends will laugh at this with me.) At times, my body would go numb and thankfully there would always be a couch, bed or chair to catch me. The next time this happened, I went numb, and somehow I managed to nosedive into my vomit (I vomited on the way down as I was falling). I have also fallen in my shower on my back. My mom ran upstairs and saw more than she bargained for. Another time, I was going to climb into bed and fell near the left side of the bed. Jason came running up, raised his voice "DAWN WHERE ARE YOU?"  I said "Over here on the ground." He asked "On purpose???" I said "No, I fell." Sounds scary but all pretty funny after the fact. I now realize how I will be when I am 90.

I still need help walking and I'm still unsteady. I am using my grandmother's walker on the first floor of the house...we have named it Speedy.

I am getting up more, doing more, and hoping to continue to do even more.

Please stop by and visit, I'd love to see you guys, even though I can't SEE you guys. Ha!

That's it for this update. Keep the prayers coming! Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment