#fancer

#fancer

Monday, December 16, 2013

Rock and Roll, Baby!

I was pretty excited when one of the half marathons my friend, Kim, chose just happened to be on my birthday.  I immediately said, "Let's do that one!"  A few days later, I realized that was Easter weekend.  I am hoping that friends fly in for the race (even if they are not participating) so that weekend will not work.  So....

We have chosen the Savannah Rock N Roll Half on Nov. 8.  Here is the link: http://runrocknroll.competitor.com/savannah/register?icat=rnr-website_marquee_title&icamp=Register-Now-for-2014

I know that a marathon, or a half marathon, is on a lot of people's Bucket Lists.  Here is your little nudge to think about doing it with us.

My mother is thinking about walking it, some friends of mine, who are novice runners, are thinking about training, and I have friends who said they will not walk or run (hehe), but will come and celebrate with us.

How about you?

1 comment: