#fancer

#fancer

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Natural Inhibitors

Hello, researchers.  I need some help on my next very important decision.  As I have stated in past posts, I am hoping to find a natural inhibitor verses the ones I am currently on every 3 weeks FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

I am currently on Herceptin and Perjeta.  I asked my doctor if she assumed my cancer would come back.  Her response?  "Oh, it will come back."  I let it hang in the air.  It just didn't make sense.  So began my search for an alternative.  Please understand, if this is my best option, I am ready to deal with that.  But the thought of just waiting for it to come back is not appealing to me.

From the little research I have done, 7 years seems to be the longest I have heard of "remission" before it came back on western medicine.  I do believe I will get much better results with all the life changes I have made.

But....

We have found a possible alternative.  We discovered Marnie Clark.  http://MarnieClark.com  She lives in Australia and we talked to her last week.  As always, I am not a medical person, but the way I understand it is there is something called Transfer Factors.  They build up your immune system by 437%!!!  And from what we have learned these past 5 months is that if your immune system is working at maximum, disease CANNOT grow.  But getting your immune system up to par is not easy because we are constantly bombarded with toxins.  Toxins from our food, toxins from our environment, toxins from our emotions, toxins from prescribed medicines, and toxins from our beauty and cleaning products.  And although that encompasses a lot, I didn't list all of them.

Transfer factors is colostrum from cows.  We all know how important colostrum is to our babies.  The same goes from cows.  And from what I understand, if the don't get it within a certain amount of hours, the calf will die.  Powerful stuff.

Marnie has been on these for 11 years and has not had another reoccurrence.  She states that she cannot promise anything, but she has not lost a client/patient.  She also has a protocol to go along with it.  Props to my sister because we are already doing them!  They include: 8 or more hours of sleep, avoid sugar, keep chronic stress out of your life, maintain a healthy digestive system, plenty of good quality protein, and eat plenty of organic fruits and vegetables (but no fruit for me).

Here is the information on transfer factors:

http://www.prohealth.com//library/showArticle.cfm?libid=12634

http://professionalnetworkers.com/ImprovedTF/PageOne.htm

Now these are two articles that Marnie sent me so let's see what we can find out with our own independent research.

And here is the information on the exact TFs she is suggesting for me:

TF Tri-Factor Formula.pdf


Just to refresh, I was on Herceptin for a full year before.  2 months after stopping it, I was rediagnosed.  I was also taking Tamoxifen (another inhibitor) for almost 2 years (a pill every day) when rediagnosed.  That is what has led us down this road - the normal, western inhibitors did not work for me.

Also, one of the side effects of Perception is heart failure.  I was in the ER only 6 months after taking Herceptin.  http://raiseyourheads.blogspot.com/2013/04/extra-heartbeats.html  It makes me nervous to be on them for the rest of my life.

I cannot wait to hear what everyone finds out.  I will start researching myself and hopefully, together, we can figure this out.

I am excited about the prospect of doing something aligned with my oncologist, but naturally.  Not with poison.  I am working hard EVERY DAY to only put pure, healthy stuff in my body.  I still struggle every day with cravings and being mad that I cannot have what I want.  But it kills me even more that Herceptin and Perjeta float around inside of my body.

Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment