#fancer

#fancer

Monday, August 29, 2016

Catching Up

I had a CT scan today.  Dr. Khalid wants one done every 2 weeks to monitor the biggest lesion (the one causing my vertigo) closely.  I went to his office to get the results and waited for almost 2 hours.  The kept me informed the the doctor was at the hospital.  Finally asked if I could go home.  Could they call me with the results?  They said yes.  Didn't hear for them.  Will call tomorrow (Tuesday).

I go on Friday for my second round of chemo.  Please continue visualizing those lesions shrinking and going away.

We are getting closer and closer to making a decision about our next step.  It looks like Mexico.  The question is where?  MaƱana?  Hope4cancer.com?  Somewhere else? It means at least 3 weeks away from my family.  But I have to keep telling myself, "When this works, it will be worth it."  And then there is the money.  Insurance does not pay for this.  We have gotten numbers ranging from $5000 to $30,000.  From day one, we have been advised to start a GoFundMe page.  For some reason, Jason and myself can't pull the trigger.  But we have already had friends and family say that is how they can help.  "Please let us help."  UGH

The goal here, of course, is for me to live to 90.  We will need to keep as much savings as we can so we can live comfortably once I am completely healed.

My vertigo has gotten a little better.  I am not sure if I am just adapting or it really is getting better.  Either way, I am better.  And I started driving!  That has been so good for my spirit.  I will stay away from the highway and night driving, but drive around town.  Don't worry, you are safe, my friends!

Please continue your meditations and whatever you see that are getting those lesions.  I have actually been sending hugs and love.  Give anger, you will get anger.  Give love, and you will get loved.

I know I have said it before, but your love and support mean the world to me. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment