#fancer

#fancer

Monday, November 25, 2013

Potty Training Day 2

We woke up Sunday and had breakfast.  I would love to say that we started off with no accidents and the day was great.  We had many more accidents and 2 times in the toilet.  We decided to call someone to celebrate his going in the potty.  I asked him who he wanted to call and he said, "Fireman Sam!"  (His birthday party yesterday was at the Fire Museum.)  I called my friend whose husband is a fireman, but no answer.  So I called my sister and asked if Fireman Sam was there.  My brother-in-law got on the phone and played a perfect Fireman Sam.  Jack was very excited and loved having him tell him how proud he was of him.

The next time he went in the toilet, I asked him who he wanted to call this time.  Nana?  Grandma?  No, he wanted Fireman Sam again.  I called my BIL, but he didn't answer.  I called my sister and she was feeding my niece and my BIL was in the backyard.  So I asked her to use a deep voice.  I am laughing typing this.  It was awesome.  She lowered her voice as much as she could and talked to Jack as Fireman Sam.  I was laughing so hard.  Jack thought he was talking to Fireman Sam and was smiling the whole time.

It wasn't a perfect day, but right when I started getting frustrated and wondering if he just wasn't ready, he would go in the toilet.  Beer was opened and we celebrated too!

Night 2 - Jack woke up at 12:30 with wet PJs.  We changed him, his sheets, and put him back to bed.  He made it all the way until 8 and was dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment