#fancer

#fancer

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

"We tee tee on towels."

During this whole potty training process, I have been talking in third party.  You know, "We tee tee in the potty.  We don't go to the bathroom in our underwear."

Jack woke up from a 2 hour nap dry.  Yipee!  He said he had to go so I ran him to the toilet.  Nothing.  We started playing trains.  He went a little so I ran him back to the toilet.  Nothing.  I grabbed a washcloth to clean up the urine.  Charlie is being VERY fussy and trying to crawl into my lap while I am trying to take care of this.  I hear a sound that sounds very much like a stream of urine and look up and Jack is standing right next to me going to the bathroom.  Luck was on my side because his stream went right on top of the washcloth I had left on the floor.  Charlie is still whining and I am just staring at Jack not believing what I am seeing and I just start laughing.  What else is there to do?  And my sweet little boy looked at me like an angel and said (very proud of himself I might add), "We tee tee on towels, Mommy!"

Maybe Tequila will help.....

No comments:

Post a Comment