#fancer

#fancer

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Cleaning House

My new pots and pans came in and they are beautiful!  Not only do they not leak metal in my food, they are the best set I have ever owned, they are heavy, which I love,  and SOOOO easy to clean!  My old glass covers fit them exactly.  Two pans didn't come with tops, but I had ones that fit.
Here are the ones I bought on Amazon.  Amazing!
2 of the 5 pans.

When I got the box of pans, I searched the box for words that said they were safe and didn't leak metal.  All I found were phrases about how easy it is to clean.  And how they are dishwasher safe.  And how well your food cooked in them.  A thought came into my head that I should write this company and tell them that they should advertise about the health benefits.  I was excited thinking I was going to tell them something they didn't know and how it would help them.  Then it hit me.  Unfortunately, most Americans don't care about it being safe from cancerous materials.  Sadly, what sells is that it is dishwasher safe and won't scratch, etc.  

That is why you probably haven't heard of the stuff I am posting about.  And why you might think I am whack-a-do.  I probably come across way too extreme.  But I am not.  This stuff is in our food and household products and cookware.  It is easy to fix and eliminate, but most would rather be oblivious.  So, for now, you won't see that information on boxes.  

You can call me extreme.  I am okay with that.  But think about what I post for a couple of days.  If it doesn't sit right with you or sit right after you realize what you are feeding your children, then let's talk. 

I have a new wedding band.  Thank you, CD, for letting me know about Qalo.  My plan was to search the internet for some alternatives.  But once I read the story behind Qalo, I knew it was the ring for me. This one may be a little too small for me so ordered the next size up.  Easy to do because they are only $15.99.  Returns are easy as they fit in a regular envelope.  Love this company.

It is silicon and I think with my bald head, it kind of looks bad ass.

I have been meaning to post a picture of all the great glasses I have received to take my supplements and wheat grass shots.  They absolutely make it more fun and easier to swallow them!

The one on the right is from my great grandfather's shop.  He made dentures.  I have generations of family looking out for me.  Overwhelming (in a good way)..


No words needed.  Awesome Sauce!

Love these little mason jar glasses.

Can't wait to have a shot in my mini martini glass.


I took my Mantra Bands to Dr. Li Liu and I am sure you are guessing what she said.  They are blocking the good we are trying to put in my body.  To say I was upset was an understatement.  Hasn't enough things been taken away from me?  I let myself be mad for a few minutes and then I let it go and replaced it with gratitude that we are discovering these things.  It could change and I may be able to wear them again.  For now, they are next to my sink and I still look at them every day and smile.

I have been getting questions on what kinds of toiletries and household products I have been using.  I have been slowly getting rid of the cancerous products.  Sometimes I think I found a good replacement and then, after some more research, I find out it isn't.  For example, I was using Tom's toothpaste.  Happened to look at the ingredients after using it for a couple of weeks and I saw sodium lauryl sulfate!  This has the warning "may cause cancer".   Ugh.

Part of the reason this has been a slow process for me (besides finding the time) is I haven't found one source to look and be able to rely on it.  www.EWG.org is a well known and well respected site.  The main problem is that this site does not recognize parabens (mimic estrogen and IS linked to breast cancer) as being linked to cancer.  I sent them an email asking why, but haven't heard back from them.  So what I do is go to EWG's website, type in the name of the product, and then look at the ingredients on the product.  Let me know if any of the products I am using has some hidden ingredient I am not aware of, please.

I have tried many safe deodorants, but they didn't work for me.  Yes, I like that I was using a safe product, but walking around smelling bad wasn't worth it.  This one works great and it lasts a year!  It is around $6.

This toothpaste makes your teeth feel like you just left the dentist.  I get it on Amazon's subscribe and save.
*After posting this toothpaste, we discovered that it has carrageenan in it.  Ugh!  Please use it.*
USDA Organic.  You don't need much as it spreads well.

Natural pills to help with nausea.  I am happy to say this has helped through chemo.
Right now I am using Seventh Generation household cleaning products.  I know there are others out there and need to research them to compare prices.


I get both of these on Amazon subscribe and save also.
For the past 2 years, I have had AT LEAST one smoothie a day.  Usually more.  I was putting in greens and fruits.  I used coconut milk and coconut water as well.  Well, most coconut milk has an ingredient in it called carrageenan.  It is a thickener and it IS linked to cancer.  Makes me sick thinking that how much of it I have been drinking.  Since my re-diagnosis, I have been drinking almond milk with my protein powder.  Yes, you guessed it, it is in there too.  The only place we have been able to find almond milk without it is Whole Foods.  Their 365 brand does not have it.  So, please look at your ingredients.  This one is a no brainer.  Small changes for better health.

Here is a link from the Food Babe (who is making healthy changes in the US) that explains it:

http://foodbabe.com/2014/08/19/breaking-major-company-removing-controversial-ingredient-carrageenan-because-of-you/

I will leave you with two more pictures of friends chipping away at my cancer.  Keep the pictures coming!

KW killing cancer cells with every stroke of his pen.

CE killed so many cancer cells, he wiped himself out!






No comments:

Post a Comment