#fancer

#fancer

Monday, February 23, 2015

Wednesday Night Worship

As I stated in my last post, this is a busy week. Round 12 of chemo is scheduled for Tuesday at 8. My PET Scan is scheduled for Wednesday at 1:00. We get the results on Thursday at 2:00.

I didn't have a good weekend. I did have some friends visit and had a really good time. Thank goodness. I needed the distraction. But after they left on Sunday, I wasn't a nice person. I was tired of my diet. Every day my food tastes worse. When on chemo, and the metallic taste fills your mouth, strong tasting food is what you want to eat. Not vegetables, and quinoa, and more vegetables. And my rash is still here. And itchy. And red. And now my face is swollen. I was just mad and frustrated and really, really itchy.

Poor Jason got the brunt of it. Thank God that man loves me. It did lead to a good talk. And when I woke up today, my mood was significantly better. I walked 3 miles with my friend, did an hour of yoga, and laughed a lot with the boys. #fancer

Jason and I will be at First United Methodist Church on Wednesday night at 8:00 PM. While reading my bible verses last week, an image of us there popped in my head. I have learned to pay attention to theses things. Plus, the thought of us there, the night before we find out the results, is very comforting to me. My vision did include family and friends. We would love it if you could join us for some prayers, positive thoughts, laughs, and hugs.  You don't have to let me know. Just come. I will just smile when I see your beautiful faces walking through the doors.

More favors:

Please visualize lots and lots of doozers killing cancer cells Tuesday. LOTS!

Tuesday at 1:00. Visualize the machine scanning my body and not finding any cancer.

And Thursday, positive thoughts for negative findings on the scan. And get ready to celebrate with us!

Love to every one of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment