#fancer

#fancer

Thursday, February 25, 2016

God's Delays Are Not His Denials


When I got me recent diagnosis, I was just confused.  I thought we had kicked it down for the third and final time.  I thought God was part of that.

We have been thanking Him for my complete healing.  And I thought maybe I had to change that gratitude.  And then it hit me - I will have complete healing.  Just not on my time.

As I have said from day one, I do not believe that God has anything to do with cancer.  He created us and then had to give us free will.  Free will that I do not believe he can interfere with on our behalf.  So He just has to watch as we are messing up our world.  Messing it up with foods and medicines/drugs and electronics that our creating toxins that our bodies cannot handle.  

My God is not the kind of God that punishes.  He would not want me to suffer.  He is doing what He can do.  He is right here with me.  Putting people in my path, treatments in my path, love in my heart, and giving me comfort.

Someone said to me today, "I am sorry."  I hope he meant - sorry you are having to do this again.  Not sorry for the horrible diagnosis.  Because it is not horrible.  It is just more of the same.  Yes, scarier, but of the same.  

Once again, when you think of me, think of how I am going to beat this.  How I am going to be a miracle once again.  When you tell my story, say, "Follow this girl.  It is going to be amazing!"

Only good vibes, please.  I keep saying it, but I really believe in that.  Send out good vibes to God and the universe, and anyone who will listen.  #Dawnsarmy has this.

God's delays are not his denials.  He hasn't said no.  He just said, "Be patient, my child.  There is more for you to learn."

I am ready.


2 comments:

  1. AMEN !!!!
    Love, Hugs and Prayers...
    Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So we’re not giving up. How could we! Even though on the outside it often looks like things are falling apart on us, on the inside, where God is making new life, not a day goes by without his unfolding grace. These hard times are small potatoes compared to the coming good times, the lavish celebration prepared for us. There’s far more here than meets the eye. The things we see now are here today, gone tomorrow. But the things we can’t see now will last forever.
    2 Corinthians 4:16-18, The Message

    ReplyDelete