#fancer

#fancer

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My New Day

I don't even know how to thank everyone for the texts, emails, FB messages, and love we received today.  I loved the thought of everyone visualizing my cancer leaving my body.  Dr. Parikh said it was surprisingly easy to remove the WHOLE tumor.  What do you think?  I think it worked!!!  Keep in mind, although this sounds good, there is a lot more cancer inside of me.  Yes, we got some out, but this wasn't any new news.  That comes on Thursday at 10 when we go back to my oncologist to hear the results.

As I have said, this week (has it really been a week already??) we have been researching and learning and researching some more.  I will try to be short and sweet and to the point.

MY DIET:

On Wednesday, my sister came over with hope.  She had been to see an oncology nutritionalist.  She believes she can cure me in 4 to 6 months WITHOUT chemo.  (More on that later.)  I immediately started a zero, zilch sugar diet.  (Cancer feeds on sugar)  Only lean meats, green veggies, and quinoa.  I did that until Friday when Jason and myself went back with my sister to see Karen, the nutritionalist.  We decided to really be aggressive.  So no more meats.  So since Friday, I have eaten quinoa (which has been a treat for me because in the last year I have hardly had grains due to the Paleo Diet I was following), greens veggies, amino acids, garlic, spices, and Kangen water.  That is it.  Nothing else.  And I am okay with that.

We also added to our arsenal/back pack (which I have been calling it) these lovely supplements.  We have added colloidal water and wheat grass since I took this picture.

                               The alkalizer & detoxifier is my favorite (she says sarcastically).


                                             We have lovingly nicknamed it Sewer Water.

I have to do it three times a day.  It is nasty!  When I drank it at first (once I stopped gagging), I was chanting, "Kill the cancer cells, kill the cancer cells."  I have also enlisted the help of my family.  The boys will count down for me and then I feel like I have to drink it.  After we started visualizing, I started visualizing this drink going down to my stomach and then blasting up like fireworks and chipping away at the cancer.

This diet is going to make it difficult for people to bring us food.  My sister suggested maybe having people bring food for the boys.  But after all the research we have done, not sure what we are going to be comfortable putting in their bodies.  Not as strict as me, of course, but definitely not what we have been doing.

Here comes the hard part.  Being frank and asking what I need.  Not easy for me....

We are being VERY EXTREME.  But that is my situation.  So nothing foreign in my body.  So trying to use only glassware.  I have to use a tablespoon twice a day to measure out my supplements.  I thought it would be fun to have a glass full of tablespoons from friends with a funny saying or a word of encouragement or just a funny design on the handle.  But they would have to be glass.  Does anyone know if such a thing exists? I also have to do 4 tablespoons of the mineral water.  A small glass that equals 4 tablespoons that you could put a saying on?  Thinking outside of the box, friends.

Okay.  Onto my new schedule.  We have decided to create a day that includes resting for 2 to 3 hours.  Now as mothers, we are probably like "Hells Yay!"  But think about that realistically.  3 hours without your children.  3 hours without electronics.  3 hours of alone time.  3 hours with only Dawn as company.  I didn't think I could do it.   I argued with Manana (explanation below).  I just didn't know how I could do this.  I had too much too do.  But then it hit me.  I need to survive.  I need to be alive for my 3 boys.  I need to rest so I can be here.  I need to learn this now before it is too late.  I am not too busy for that.

Yesterday, I didn't do it.  I did go up in my room, but used the time to organize all the information we had received.  But then actually took a 45 minute nap.  Today?  3 hours in my room following the rules.  I had soothing music on.  The windows were open.  I had hot tea.  And I journaled.  I am supposed to add meditation, fresh flowers, and White Seven Day Candles.  But I think I am off to a good start.

This is getting long so let me stop there.  I will just tell you the schedule we have come up with and where my needs are right now.  Then I will post more specifically and tell you why we are doing it.  It is actually very cool.  And I hope help others to think about adopting some of these practices into their lives.

We Skyped with Manana from Belize.  She is another person who believes in naturally healing and curing of cancer without chemo.  You can read about her at http://mananashealinghouse.blogspot.com.  She agrees whole heartily with my diet.  She is the one who told us we need to create a schedule that includes meditation, yoga, 10-15 minutes of Vitamin D exposure from the sun, journaling, visualizing, exercise, Dawn's Rest Time, and general positive thoughts.

So this is what we came up with....

Getting boys to school (M, T, Th) and using that time (9 - 12) to get things done, BUT without taxing myself.  Pick boys up at 12.  Go out back and get sunshine, play with boys, laugh, get love from them, eat lunch.

Put Charlie down by 1:30.  And then my rest time begins at 2 and should go until 5.  (This is where I will need help because Jack does not nap anymore.)

5 to 8 is family time.  Dance party, laughing, game playing, wrestling, dinner, eating, baths, reading to the boys, and bed.

8 to 10 is Jason and Dawn time.  And I HAVE to be in bed by 10.  

And this is where I am going to reach out for help.  Will need help from 2 to 5 to play with Jack.  I feel so guilty in asking.  "Hey, come watch my boys while I relax and eat bon bons."  But that is exactly what I am learning - it is about perspective.  I am not relaxing and being lazy.  I am healing my body.  I am fighting this cancer by being as strong, mentally and physically, as I can.

While writing this, I have had 16 ounces of Kangen water, quinoa with garlic and kale, and asparagus with onions and garlic.  And while I was writing this, I am still receiving texts, emails, and FB messages of love.  I am sure that Manana would approve.




No comments:

Post a Comment