#fancer

#fancer

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Tijuana - Day 10

Happy Fall!

Nothing new for treatments.  There is a treatment where they take out some of my blood, mix is with saline and other stuff, put it back in but after it gets oxygen infused in it.  Most patients complain because it is the one treatment that you have to sit in a chair for two house.  But that treatment sounds cool and healing and I hope I get to do it.

I ate breakfast and guess what?  I was full after one helping.  I think my body is settling in and my spirit is relaxing.  Usually I ask for "Uno mas, por favor" and they make me another one.  For the first time, they just brought it to me.  So I didn't want to tell her no.  I ate it.  Then the nausea kicked in.  The vertigo wasn't any better from yesterday so now I am dizzy, nauseous, and not feeling well.

When the doctor came to see me, he suggested I take something.  He knows I don't like to take pills, but he explained that if my body is dealing with those symptoms, there is no energy left to work on healing.  I agreed.  In comes a nurse and puts something in my IV.  Within ten minutes, I feel it.  It felt pretty good I have to say.  It was like having three-glasses-of-wine good.  Just enough to feel warmth from head to toe.  Then I couldn't stop talking.  And I was giggling.  It was pretty funny.  I am a mess (and a big light weight!).  I will say it was nice not to deal with the vertigo as much.

There is a sign up to go visit a neighboring town/city on Saturday.  I haven't been out of the facility much, so am looking forward to that.

Have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment