#fancer

#fancer

Friday, September 30, 2016

Tijuana - Day 18

Last pizza bake.  Got my temperature to 103.8.  I am happy with that.  Put a fork in me, I am done.  I am sure I will do more, if I can find them at home, but will gladly take the break for now.

Last UVBI.  I will take my first shot of Rigvir today and you cannot do any of the high heat treatments.  I may have this wrong, but Rigvir is a virus so assuming the heat would kill it.  Defeating the purpose, right?

Instead of getting on the treadmill today, my friend and I walked on the beach.  It was a perfect day.  Very foggy when we first got down there, but was sunny and beautiful by the time we left.

I got my Home Therapy paperwork.  We are getting closer!  I have to bring home 12 vials of the Rigvir in my luggage.  In dry ice.  Had to buy another bag.  I missed that part.  The rest of the stuff (supplements, Sono machine, etc) will be sent to my house.  I get weekly calls for three months, then monthly.  Email is always available.  Tons of support whether it is to talk, do more Recall Therapy over the phone, find places for treatments, and give them updates.  This place really knows what they are doing.

I am going to rate from 1-10 (10 being the the worst) my symptoms from when I got here and today:

- vertigo 10 to 6
- blurred vision 10 to 0
- dry mouth  8 to 3
- blood in nose 5 to 5
- insomnia  5 to 5
- insatiable appetite (just kidding) actually getting fuller, still getting second most time
- fatigue 8 to 6
- weak muscles  10 to 7
- stumbling  10 to 3
- shaky extremities at times  10 to 3
- short-term memory loss (might be stuck with this one)  10 to 10

Did you make those chains when you were little in December?  To count down until Christmas?  I feel like I need one to count down until Monday.  All day long, I am thinking, "This is the last time I will do this.  This is my last Friday.  Last time I do this treatment."  Of course, I will do some of these again when I come in January for my check up.  Excited to get home and get back to life.

The last few months have been really tough for me.  I didn't realize how bad I was doing until I started doing better.  I started shopping for Christmas because I was worried I wouldn't be here.  I wasn't excited about Halloween.  I pictured me dragging my tired behind around the neighborhood with the boys.  

Now I am so excited to start living again.  To stop worrying.  To stop freaking out when I feel a pain.  To stop being anxious when I am too tired to get things done. To stop thinking my life will do another 180.  To just stop all that and start living.

I am ready to laugh.  To drop everything and run around with my boys.  To dance.  To sing.  To live

Thank you again for walking this walk with me.  I know it hasn't been easy and that makes me appreciate you even more.  I know we aren't going to have as many ups and downs.  Just good news and smiles and hugs and good belly laughs.  I personally cannot wait.

My room looking out to patio.

My room for 21 days.  Bathroom on other side of wall.
My hair is growing!  All that Vitamin C and B17.   This was after the pizza bake and a shower.  Face is still red.  



No comments:

Post a Comment