#fancer

#fancer

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Tijuana - Day 9


Raining all day.  I am on the top floor.  The rain hitting the sunlights sounds wonderful.  I think I took 3 short naps today.  The supplements I started taking this weekend are making me tired.  It says it will   cause fatigue for three to four days and that is the desired effect you want.  It sure made for some good napping.  

Another patient went home.  Her lesion had shrunk from 9.5 (I think centimeters) to a speck.  Just keeps getting better.

There are signs up that there is a buffet on Saturday.  We were talking about it at lunch and one of the other patients said, "I better tell them to make double for you!"  I am known around her as the resident eater.  Unfortunately, a lot of patients come here having lost a lot of weight.  Their appetites are suffering from their meds and the disease.  They are just in disbelief that I can eat.  And two of them at that.  That is a blessing.

Dinner tonight:

The raspberry dressing was delicious. 

Vegetable soup


Here are some pictures from around the facility:

This was one of the first things we added two years ago.  My sister and her mad research skills figured this out from day one.  She is amazing.

Enema room

Tomorrow I will be doing what everyone affectionately calls the pizza bake. It is the least favorite by most.  I will take pictures and tell you about it then.

Feliz dia de LA joroba!

No one can tell me the name.  We all call it the bouncy thing.  Stand on for ten minutes and moves up and down.

No comments:

Post a Comment