#fancer

#fancer

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Tijuana - Day 2

Last night, I fell asleep hard at 8 PM Tijuana time.  Don't even think I said my prayers.  But then I woke up at 2 AM wide awake.  And so hangry.  Stayed in bed for an hour drinking water to fill my stomach and tried to go back to sleep.  Finally got up at 3.  Walked around the clinic, found a book, and read for an hour.  Iyanla Vanzant.  "Yesterday, I cried"  It is very apropros.

Went back to room and never went back to sleep.  The steroids I am on are giving me insomnia.  No fun.

Nurse showed up at 6:45 to give me medicine I took under my tongue.  It is to prepare me for the ultra-violent light therapies.  Had to stay in the dark for five minutes.  Then wait 30 minutes to drink water.

At 7:00, I was getting blood work.  Then an ultra sound.

7:30 - Pulsed Electo Magnetic Fields - used to circulate and cell metabolism

8:00 - Breakfast: eggs, guac, brown sauce, sprouts, almond milk based cream of wheat stuff with strawberries.  I had 2 servings!

9:00 - Coffee Enema and hydrogen (yes, where you are thinking), it cleans out the colon

10:00 - Talked to my awesome doctor

10:15 - nasty green smoothie/drink

11:00 - PIC insertion, because of my two ports, I have a lot of scar tissue, doctor couldn't get the needle in the vein, after 5 pricks, I asked for the most benevolent outcome and pictured me giving my vein that was moving to God on a platter He was holding and immediately the doctor said it was in, I started crying, He is so with me.

12:00 - Hyperbaric Chamber (I am like Micheal Jackson)

12:45 - X-ray of chest

12:50 - Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field again

1:00 - Lunch: salman with yummy almond milk based sauce with olives, broccoli, and white soup

3:00 - First IV treatment - B-12

4:00 - protein shake

5:00 - Dinner:  salad, quinoa with veggies (had carrots so didn't eat), bean soup

6:00 - Indiba (heat, kills cancer cells)

6:30 - walked to organic store to get food in case I wake up in the middle of the night again, and also picked up some Tijuana t-shirts

7:15 - walk on beach boardwalk with Gladys (one of the awesome patients we have met)

8:15 - turning off computer

Sleep tight, Everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Missed you so much at book club Tuesday but sent good thoughts knowing you are where you need to be and that this is going to work.

    ReplyDelete