#fancer

#fancer

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Tijuana - Day 3

Sept. 14, 2016
69 F

Didn't sleep well again.  One of those nights that I am sure I slept, but felt like I was up the whole night.  Was able to to relax and not stress about not sleeping which would stress me more, so just thought about all the stuff I am going to be able to do once these bugs get out of my head.

Woke up at 6:30

7:00 - IV of Poly-MVA

7:30 - PEMF (pulsed electro magnetic fields), improves circulation and cell metabolism

8:00 - Breakfast:  scrambled eggs, potatoes pancake, oats with blueberries (didn't like), but 2 servings of eggs and pancakes

8:30 - Indiba, heat therapy with deep heating of the local tissue area, tumor cells do not support this level of heat and die, metabolism is also increased by this treatment, 30 minutes

9:00 - Light Pads/Lumen Photon Therapy - Cytochrome C oxidase is an enzyme inside our cellular mitochondria where our body naturally makes healing energy. Cytochrome C oxidase responds to light and specific frequencies, 30 minutes on liver and chest

*most of my therapies cannot be put direction on my head*

10:00 - green drink that is nasty

10 - 11:30 - Recall Therapy, I liked this, http://www.hope4cancer.com/hope4cancer-treatments/core-therapies/recall-healing.html, I have done this throughout my journey, we should all do it

*11:00 - Jason left*

Also at 10:00 - 3:00 -Vitamin 3 in IV, I kept forgetting I was hooked up to the darn thing and kept just walking away from the bag and pole and everyone would run to me to help, LOL

12:00 - Light Pad again on back

12:45 - Lunch: brown rice pasta with kale pesto (my favorite so far! but I haven't had rice in 3 years!), salad, veggie soup (2 servings)

1:30 - room to relax

2:00 - question and answers with Dr. Tony Jimenez (founder)

Yummy protein shake

3:00 - coffee enema

3:45 - not sure the name, but it looks like a stairclimber at the gym, it bounces you up and down (10 mins)

4:00 - Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber

5:15 - ran on treadmill for 2.5 miles

6:00 - Dinner: chick pea salad, veggie soup, smaller salad with blueberries

7:00 - 7:25 - sauna, so HOT, 25 minutes, rotating every 5 minutes, I went to get out and I couldn't open the door, trying to slide the door open and not panic, but I was hot and I was FREAKING out, starting knocking on the door and not sure what to do, then I stumbled and my shoulder hit the door and it popped open, I was trying to slide it and it pushed open, WHEW

8:30 - Sono-Photo Dynamic Therapy (SPDT), works with our SP-Acivate which adheres to the cancer cells, so that when light and now, sound, of the correct frequency is applied, the agent "explodes" into free radical oxygen, instantly killing the cancer cells which cannot survive in oxygen, uses three components: a photo and sono-sensitive activator of light and/or sound at the correct wavelengths, and a source of oxygenation, 10 minutes on back, chest, and liver (gel and a heated wand rubbed in circular motion)

SHOWER

9 - 10 - photo component SPDT (lay on back, pull down 10 lights over front, then flip) 30 mins each side

10 - 10:30 - Near Infrared Heat Lamp, penetrates about 3 inches inside body, healing hard to reach areas, many viruses, bacteria, parasites and tumor cells have poor tolerance to heat compared to normal cells

It was a long day, but a good day.  Everyone I meet is so wonderful.  Doctors, nurses, food staff, cleaning crew, patients, etc.  Some patients are here for the first time like me, others are back for their follow-ups, which happens every three months (I think) for four days.

I was asleep by 11.  YAY.  I woke up at 4.  I will take it.

When you wake up, you have to schedule you day.  It is a little overwhelming.  So much to figure out - times
- certain treatments you can't do on the same day as others
- some are 10 minutes, some are an hour
- some you can't sign up for and just go by and see if they are available
- then a doctor might pull you away and you have to reschedule
- a nurse does your vitals at least twice a day

But it comforting to me.  Everything I am doing just feels right.

5:15 AM - going to read a little and hopefully sleep a little



Wow.  Feeling so much better than this picture from beginning of the year!

My sweet neighbor has been giving the boys Beanie Babies.  This is New Beginning and Halo.  They came home with the boys to bring here to get rid of the bug in my head.  








No comments:

Post a Comment