#fancer

#fancer

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Tijuana - Day 6

If you have ever been to a SPA for more than a day, or gone on a cruise, you are familiar with setting up your day.  Being here is similar to that.  At 5PM, they put out the new sign-up sheets and any appointments that have been scheduled for you for the following day.  Then you begin to get your schedule together.  Some treatments you can't do while you have an IV in.  Some you can't do too close to anther one.  Then there is breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  And we all know I am NOT going to miss those.


I was struggling fitting in all that I had to do.  Finishing at 10PM.  Today I sat down and added up how long everything takes.  9.5 hours!  That made me feel better.  Thought I was just not juggling everything well enough.  For those of you that know me, I do like to organize.  I was excited like a dork.  Sat down and got down to work.  I am still foggy, my eye sight is off, and my short-term memory is messing with me.  But I did it.  Came up with a schedule and followed it.  I finished my last treatment before dinner at 5.  (Did forget one, but it is one I do in my room and takes 30 mins. Finished at 7PM)

This may be why I was tired yesterday.  And probably because I am settling in.  It has been a long, but amazing, week so far.  But I was tired.  My body was finally letting go.  Releasing all the anxiety and fear about coming here.  But it was a good day and am ready for the next two weeks.  How has it been almost a week already?!?

Thought I would write down the symptoms I am hoping will start going away for me to remember, but then also, so we can celebrate when they do....

- vertigo
- blurred vision
- dry mouth
- blood in nose
- insomnia
- insatiable appetite (just kidding)
- fatigue
- weak muscles
- stumbling
- shaky extremities at times
- short-term memory loss (might be stuck with this one)

Probably more, but all I can think of right now.

It is 5:30AM Tijuana time.  Going to get on the treadmill and get this day started.

They have church service today at 11 (4PM your time) and will be thanking Him for all of you.

Feliz el domingo todo el mundo!

1 comment:

  1. this sounds like a great place to be for additional and alternative healing. i have booked marked the page and would like to consider going in the future. vicki d. (birmingham cancer-hater friend)

    ReplyDelete