#fancer

#fancer

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Tijuana - Day 17

Slept from 10PM to 4AM.  Woke up and did Sono.  Back to bed from 5:30 - 7:00.  If I am sleeping this much while on the steroids, think of how much I will sleep when I finish weaning off of them.  Which will start on Tuesday.

Saw the doctor today.  We decided that I did not have to increase the steroids before I get on the plane.  So I will continue three 4 MG of the steroids until I get home.  Then down to two for a week.   Then one.  And then I will be done or may do one half just to make sure.  My face will get puffy again.  That will go away.  I will start sleeping.  That won't go away.  I will start feeling better.  That won't go away.  That sounds so good.

I start Rigvir on Friday.  I will do a Rigvir shot Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  I will then be sent home with a 12-week supply.  Jason will get to give me the shot.  I am going to try not to make him mad those 12 weeks.  

Once I start Rigvir, I will not be able to do the sauna, pizza bake, or UVBI.  Something about the heat with Rigvir.  Did my last sauna today.  Tomorrow will do my last pizza bake.  The highest I have been able to get my core body temperature has been 102.2.  I am going to try to beat that tomorrow for my last bake.  Wish me luck....

I will be asking what treatments I should be doing once I get home.  Patients have told me that an hour in a Hyberbaric in their hometown can range from $400 to $600.  Yikes! Maybe I can buy Michael Jackson's.  

Met a friend who is here for a follow-up.  She had this massager and was asking the nurse/tech if it could be used like Indiba.  I found a machine for $11, 500.  So I was listening intently.  The nurse/tech said is was really good.  We started talking and she said she got it off of Living Social for under $100.  She was so sweet.  Spent a lot of time looking where she got and found it.  One massager on order and one treatment to do at home on its way.


I cannot believe that this is my last Wednesday here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment