#fancer

#fancer

Friday, September 23, 2016

Tijuana - Day 11

My days are getting boring.  In a good way.  I have my schedule where I am doing the same treatments at the same time every day and that helps.  Today I did more Recall Healing and crying.  Which I like.  I have always been open to this therapy.  I know I am messed up.  Most won't admit it. Oh, I admit it.  Once you admit it, then it is time to get to work.  It is freeing.

I woke up today with an image of my street.  I was coming home from the airport and it was lined with all of you.  All my friends and family that have supported me for the last three years.  Everyone was cheering.  Jumping up and down.  Might have seen some pom-poms.  I am bawling as we drive by everyone.  It was a wonderful image.

How do I explain how much everyone means to me?  Everyone.  I get messages every once in awhile from someone who apologizes for not doing more.  Seriously?  I am covered in love.  If everyone gave me food, other parts would be lacking.  If everyone came and played with boys while I rested, other parts would be lacking.  I am getting everything I need.  Everything.  Prayers, help with the boys, good thoughts, food, help chopping my food, cards, people who meditate with me, lift-me-up gifts, etc, etc.  Prayers from far away are just as important as helping me with errands.

I am loved.  Because of all of you.  A simple "Thank You" doesn't seem enough, but that is all I have.

Thank you.




Two really delicious meals.  I keep trying to get the recipes, but they won't give them to me!  The bottom one is self explanatory.  The top one also, but that sauce was scrumptious and I have no idea what was in it.  I have a hard time coming up with a raw dish like this.  Guess it is time to experiment...

No comments:

Post a Comment