#fancer

#fancer

Monday, September 19, 2016

Tijuana - Day 7 - Got Church?

Buenos Dias, Amigos!

I slept from 9 to 4.  I am getting there...

Not much new happened today in terms of treatments.  On Sundays, everyone gets double helix water.  I have not asked what that is yet, but will soon.  I let them put the IVs without bugging them since I can't keep track of things.  I will keep track of my other treatments for now.

There has been a sign up that church service will be today at 11.  It has been on my schedule and was looking forward to it and then was told it is outside the facility.  I didn't know that.  At 10:55, I am trying to find what room it is being held.  Asked around and found out it wasn't at Hope4Cancer.  Wasn't meant to beI was thinking.   But then someone I has asked came to me and said she heard some singing.  We follow it to an impromptu church service with seven of us!  We sang songs we got off our phones for about 30 minutes.  Then one of the gentlemen brought a book that we all read from, commented on, and discussed.  It was exactly what I needed.

I was able to walk on the treadmill for 5 mins, run for 20, and cool down with another 5 min walk.  I only stumbled twice.  LOL  I made sure I had on the stop-chord-thingy even though it frustrates me when the treadmill stops tracking my time and distance.  iNike does not work here either.

I was able to take a couple short naps in different treatments and that definitely helped.

Here is the Hyperbaric Chambers.  Everyone says they can sleep in them, but I cannot.  Some of the couples would get in there together and cuddle.  How cute is that?  I do rest and enjoy the time.  Your ears pop at the beginning and at the end, but that ends within three minutes.  It is pretty cool.  I will be looking for a place to do this when I get home.  The more oxygen in the body, the better.


Just pretending...

1 comment:

  1. Dawn, I love reading about your journey! The Marietta Chiropractor on the Square has a chamber, I did a few treatments there.http://mariettasquarechiropracticclinic.com/

    ReplyDelete