#fancer

#fancer

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Tijuana - Day 13

The van pulled out from www.Hope4Cancer.com around 3:00PM heading to Rosarita.  There were ten of us.  We got to Rosarita around 3:30 and had until 5:00 to meet the van back in the same spot.  I was in search of a bag.  Somehow we missed that I will be bringing my Rigvir and supplements home.  My suitcase had no room.  Found one right before I was to meet the bus.  I ended up walking around by myself because I walked ahead of everyone.  Turned around and I was alone.  It was nice to observe everything in silence.

Shops were everywhere.  Families walking along the sidewalk selling wares.  Food smells were wafting from restaurants and rolling carts.  Salespeople asking me to just come in and look at their stuff.  Clothes, hats, toys, jewelry, and all sorts of sundries.  It was pretty neat and so good get out.

Walked down to the beach.  VERY packed.  Looked like a lot of parties going on.  Lots of loud music and people running around.





Made it back just in time for the buffet.  It was so good.  There was cookies and cake.  What?!?  I have asked for the recipes.  We will see if I get them.

Yes, that is sushi you see.  Made with quinoa.  It was great.


I ate two helpings and had four cookies.  It was so good.  The cake was good also, but I was stuffed.  Couldn't eat any more.  I sleep from 10 to 4.  Did a treatment and the slept from 5 to 7.  They need to do a buffet every night!





No comments:

Post a Comment