#fancer

#fancer

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Tijuana - Day 8

Vertigo is back today with a vengeance.  Tried to move slow today and rest when I could.

Lots of new friends leaving today.  And more coming in.  

I wanted to tell you another healing story.  Gloria was told she had three days left.  THREE DAYS!  She left here yesterday and it has been three months.  She was so lucky to find www.cancercrackdown.com and Tara.  Tara and her non-profit was exactly what I looked for at the beginning of this journey.  Tara will walk you through alternative medicines, supplements, diet, etc, etc.  She is an angel.  I will post about her and her company soon, but if you know anyone who was given a horrible diagnosis, please consider going to Tara's website.  I can't wait to see Glo in three months at our three-month checkups!

Go forth and heal, my sweet friend.
The beach was calling me and I finally got my behind there.  It is only a five-minute walk across the street.  There were families flying kites, enjoying the sunsetting, kids laughing, etc.  It was exactly what I needed.  I walked for about ten minutes and then turned around before it got dark.  


Boardwalk

Graffiti/art is everywhere.

This is the border to San Diego.  Just a few steps away from Hope4Ccancer.


Toes in the Pacific

Feliz Martez!  (Why did I want to write bi%$#!@ at the end of that? Which I just looked up and it says that it is translated to perras.)  

Who said my blog wasn't educational.....


1 comment:

  1. vicki , your fellow fighter in birminghamSeptember 20, 2016 at 9:17 PM

    praying for your healing, and think of you often. have fun with your toes in the sand :) !

    ReplyDelete